Complete Puppy/Kitten Plan
The puppy/kitten plan was designed to give your pet the healthiest start in life.
Puppy and Kitten Visit Ages:
Recommended visits are at 6 weeks, 9 weeks, 13 weeks, and 17 weeks. Vaccines should be administered anywhere between three to four weeks apart for a 17 week period.
Spay or Neuter:
Recommended procedure done at 6 months of age. This allows all baby teeth to fully erupt. After 6 months, if there are any retained baby teeth, they can be removed at this time.
It includes all of the necessary treatments and preventatives needed for your pets first year.
- Full exam with office visit and vaccine on first visit
- 3 office visits/brief exams for additional vaccines
- 2 intestinal worm exams (fecals)
- 2 oral deworming’s (prevention of roundworms and hookworms)
- Ovariohysterectomy or Neuter depending on gender at 6 months unless otherwise recommended by veterinarian
- OHE/neuter procedure includes IV catheter, preanesthetic bloodwork, pain medication, and laser therapy at time of procedure
- 12 months of heartworm and flea prevention
- Microchip-to make sure your pet can always be home with you.